Pull Planning Techniques
Learn about a promised-based approach for teams to pull to project milestones.
- Complete the pre-session study and submit the form.
- Participate in a round-table group discussion where we share our key takeaways.
- Attend presentation on Pull Planning fundamentals.
- Workshop: Testing our pull planning on a project.
- Facilitator will assign post-session activity to be completed after group discussion.
Can your department or project team meet quickly every morning? If only, to re-affirm what think you already know … recall Murphy’s Law?
Create a pull-plan for a small job / activity for a project. Use sticky notes! Capture and document by submitting a Kaizen Form – measure how long it took when actions were pulled versus pushed.
↓ Step x Step Pull Plan Example (30:23) ↓